Supplements abound on the shelves of grocery and health stores and many of us accumulate our own cache at home with a variety of pills, powders and beverages that promise to heal a variety of ailments. While many of these supplements fail to fulfill promises to give us more energy, relieve pain, or help us sleep better, others may noticeably work to support a healthier lifestyle but are just too inconvenient for most busy people to use consistently.
One new supplement is revolutionizing the health and wellness industry – oral sprays. An oral spray is typically used inside the cheek by spraying the product into your mouth. Oral absorption has been used in healthcare for decades, but now, thanks to cutting-edge technology, a microliter pump can administer potent nutritional sprays straight to your mouth’s absorbent inner lining. With this approach, natural nutrients are transferred into the bloodstream, skipping the gastrointestinal tract and avoiding all of the extras found in tablets and capsules, such as shellac, talc, and waxes.
This article will explore the benefits of oral sprays and the advantages of oral absorption, specifically Can-i Wellness oral sprays which can help with focus, hangover support, relaxation, and sleep. Can-i Wellness products also contain various vitamins for energy to support your health and wellness.
There are several key advantages of oral absorption:
- Healthy – With dozens of all-natural ingredients, including vitamins, herbal extracts, and nutraceuticals, Can-i Wellness oral sprays are guaranteed to work. For instance, Can-i Sleep spray contains melatonin, 5-HTP, valerian root, and ginkgo biloba. It is ideal for getting a better night’s sleep and maintaining overall wellness. For those that need an extra push throughout the day, the energy boost spray is optimal for you.
- Pure – Due to the oral sprays’ rapid penetration, any additional components – even the most basic ones – would obstruct and inhibit the absorption process. Natural minerals and vitamins for energy are required to keep the high absorption ratio of 85 to 90 percent, which is up to five times the absorption rate of capsules. The purity of the formulations also lowers allergic responses, and because it does not travel through the gastrointestinal tract, it does not cause indigestion that typically occurs when taking pills. Finally, there is no degradation of the active ingredients due to air or light because the sprays are held in a closed, oxygen-free environment.
- Convenient – Every four hours, the body automatically flushes, which means that the vitamin pill you took in the morning may be out of your system by lunchtime. Because oral sprays are compact and can fit in your pocket, don’t require water and don’t need special storage or refrigeration, they can be transported anywhere and taken multiple times during the day while on-the-go or travelling. This means that rather than taking one heavy dose of vitamins once a day that will exit out of your system in a matter of hours, you can sustain an ongoing stream of wellness in your body. Another added advantage is that you can avoid missed doses by using the spray multiple times throughout the day.
- Easy to Consume – An estimated 40% of American adults do not swallow pills. This can present a significant challenge to taking supplements. Oral sprays taste great and are easy to consume without discomfort. They even cut down on the risk of germs and contamination that are inevitable when you handle pills and capsules with your hands.
- Efficient – Oral sprays are fast-acting, allowing you to see results in minutes, not hours. Since oral sprays are absorbed through the mucous membranes in the mouth, the product is highly effective and rapidly absorbed. The fine mist softly coats and enters the inside lining of your mouth after emerging from a sealed environment via a microliter spray. Then, the capillary-rich tissues quickly and efficiently transfer nourishment throughout the system. This helps naturally increase dopamine in the brain by activating the sensations of the mouth and raising bioavailability. Oral sprays are ideal for those dealing with digestive disorders that can prevent or hinder nutrient absorption. And, because they don’t require digestion, oral sprays are the naturally gut-friendly way to supplement. And a healthy microbiome leads to better mood, cognition, energy, and reduced inflammation.
- Cost-effective – Another factor to consider is the price point. Cani-Wellness oral sprays provide great value at $1 for 30 servings. For instance, each sleep spray has 240 sprays (8 sprays is considered a full serving) and you can microdose your intake with great flexibility. The price is significantly less than capsules or pills when you consider absorption, bioavailability, and purity.
- Environmentally-friendly – A single spray canister is recyclable and provides a full 30 servings. The amount of waste produced is only a fraction when compared to single-dose plastic beverage containers.
- Used by Pros – Unlike competitors, Can-i Wellness oral sprays are used by the pros. Whether it is a sleep spray or energy boost spray, our products are trusted by professional athletes, trainers, and television personalities. That includes Olympian swimmer Dara Torres and emergency backup goalie David Ayres. You can rest assured that our products are high quality and extremely effective.
Based on these benefits, oral absorption is unquestionably the “new wave” in delivering vitamins and nutrients. Nutritional sprays offer cutting-edge supplementation, creating a plethora of advantages for consumers.
Can-i Wellness Solutions
Can-i Wellness is the trusted brand for sports, fitness, and wellness enthusiasts with a goal of helping consumers worldwide #feelamazing. We offer four distinct experiences for the different challenges you may face throughout the day: Can-i Boost, Can-i Mend, Can-i Fresh and Can-i Sleep. Our oral sprays contain a powerful combination of over 50 vitamins, nutrients, and herbal extracts that work better together. Olympians and NHL players actively use Can-i Wellness products to support high performance and wellness.