If you’re not familiar with the term ubiquinol, you may be missing out on an additional way to improve your health.
Ubiquinol is a form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) that can be found in supplements and in topical medications, as well as in certain foods. CoQ10 plays a key role in producing the cellular energy your organs need in order to keep functioning properly. It’s a substance that your body normally makes, however, the amount of ubiquinol in your body can naturally decline with age. Large amounts of ubiquinol can be found in organs such as the heart, brain, liver and kidneys and can actually be found in 95% of our cells!
There are many unique benefits of ubiquinol that help your overall body health and even your skin.
- Help with Diabetes – Oxidative stress (imbalance between free radicals and antioxidants in the body) can instigate cell damage that can result in diseases like diabetes. CoQ10 has shown to improve insulin sensitivity and regulate blood sugar levels. Supplementing with CoQ10 can help to increase its presence in the blood by up to three times in people with diabetes. Additionally, CoQ10 might also help to prevent diabetes by stimulating the breakdown of fats and reducing the buildup of fat cells that could potentially lead to obesity and subsequently type 2 diabetes.
- Exercise Performance – CoQ10 can help exercise performance by decreasing oxidative stress that can affect muscle energy and function. Supplementing with CoQ10 can boost energy during exercise and reduce fatigue – both of which can greatly improve exercise performance.
- Supports Healthy Skin – Skin being the largest organ in your body is exposed to many internal and external variables. One of the biggest factors affecting our skin are the UV rays from the sun. Applying CoQ10 directly on the skin with a topical cream can help reduce sun damage and increase antioxidant production. CoQ10 has been shown to reduce the depth of wrinkles and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
- Strong Antioxidant – Ubiquinol contains extra electrons that help to neutralize harmful substances called free radicals. Free radicals can cause damage to our cells that can greatly impact overall health. Ubiquinol is the only form of CoQ10 that can protect our bodies from free radical attack. It acts like a natural antioxidant and immunity booster for the whole body.
- Fertility – CoQ10 can help both female and male fertility by protecting the eggs and sperm from oxidative damage. Studies have shown that supplementing with CoQ10 can help to improve sperm quality and reduce the decline in the number and quality of eggs in women by increasing antioxidant protection.
- Reduce Headaches – Supplementing with CoQ10 can help to prevent and treat migraines since it increases mitochondrial function (creates energy and supports organ activity) and reduces inflammation that occurs during migraines.
CoQ10 can also be found in supplements such as the following foods:
- Organ Meats: heart, liver, kidney
- Muscle Meats: pork, beef, chicken
- Fatty Fish: trout, herring, mackerel, sardines
- Vegetables: spinach, cauliflower, broccoli
- Fruit: oranges, strawberries
- Legumes: soybeans, lentils, peanuts
- Nuts & Seeds: sesame seeds, pistachios
- Oils: soybean, canola oil
Even though your body produces CoQ10 naturally, its production tends to decrease with age. But you can easily get CoQ10 through supplements and foods. Did you know that ubiquinol (CoQ10) is a key ingredient in Can-i Boost oral spray along with so many other essential nutrients and vitamins? Go check it out, plus shop our other products at: https://cani-wellness.com/shop/.